• Press the Record button on your remote at any time while you are watching a program to being recording. An overlay will appear on your screen to let you know that yo have started recording.
• From the TV listings grid, highlight the show you want to record and press the Record button on your remote.
• From any program information screen, highlight the Record icon and press the OK/Select button on your remote to schedule a recording. Follow the on-screen prompts for additional recording options.
•Manually schedule a recording for a specific time or channel:
Press the Menu button on your remote to access the quick menu and select the DVR icon. Or, press the My DVRbutton on your remote, if available.
• Select Set a Recording.
• Select the start time, end time and day that you want to record, then press Confirm.
• In the channel list that appears, select the channel to record from.
• Select Record to confirm your settings or select Recording Options for additional options.