1. Follow our @braintreeelectriclight Instagram account.
2. Take a selfie wearing something that has our BELD logo on it, or even just holding a sign you made promoting Public Power. Better yet... go find our tent at The Braintree Farmers Market any Saturday and take a selfie with Mike!
3. Post the picture to your PUBLIC Instagram account with the hashtag #myBELDside so we can find your entry
4. Tag/mention @braintreeelectriclight in your post.
5. Tag us in as many images as you like and get multiple entries to win!
That's it! A winner will be announced the week of October 8th.
BELD will celebrate the importance of public power during Public Power Week, October 1 – 7, 2017. Please check back periodically for more information on this event.
Public power is a collection of more than 2,000 community-owned electric utilities, serving more than 48 million people or about 14 percent of the nation's electricity consumers. Public power utilities are operated by local governments to provide communities with reliable, responsive, not-for-profit electric service. Public power utilities are directly accountable to the people they serve through local elected or appointed officials. More information on all public power utilities is on the About Public Power page and in the Public Power Annual Directory & Statistical Report.
Have you already posted a selfie showing your BELD side here on Instagram in the past? You don't have to take a new photo if you don't want to although more pics = more entries — just go back and add the hashtag #myBELDside to your original post and you will be counted amongst the entries.
Good luck, everyone!
(Disclaimer: this giveaway is not affiliated with or endorsed by Instagram.)
#myBELDside #BELDcares #BestofBraintree #BELD #PublicPower #PublicPower2017