Siding your home

If you are planning to have your home sided, please have your contractor contact BELD to have your electric meter and related equipment removed before any work is done on your house. A BELD employee will remove and replace the equipment for a small service charge. Because your electric meter is BELD property, only BELD personnel are authorized to remove it.