BELD Broadband’s watchTVeverywhere (WTVE) streams some of your favorite programming to your tablet, computer or moble device. We currently have 85+ channels available with more content scheduled for the future.
If you are a BELD Broadband customer visit http://www.watchTVeverywhere.com/ to sign up for your FREE account. It’s available anywhere you can receive an Internet signal: inside your primary residence and vacation home, at the office and in hotels, in shopping malls and airports, etc. WTVE is an additional benefit provided to all BELD Broadband cable subscribers. The best part about TV Everywhere is …it’s FREE!
WTVE allows you to access additional programming at any time from our cableTV networks—both previously aired episodes and live programming will be available, depending on the network. You’ll have to register your broadband account to gain access, but the process is quick and easy. Just be sure and have your BELD Broadband account number and the account holder’s last name handy (you can find this information on your BELD Broadband bill).
Register for BELD Broadband watchTVeverywhere
1. Click watchTVeverywhere (WTVE) link and follow these quick start instructions:
2. Select your TV provider (BELD)
3. Click on register button in the navigation bar
• Type your entire BELD Broadband account number (ex. 001-000001)
• Type the Last name on Statement in the field provided
• Type the Verification Code (provided in box on right)
4. Complete the New User Information, then click Register
5. At this point you will be sent an email with a link to complete your registration. You MUST click on that link to complete the registration process
6. Once you’ve completed the registration process, you can begin to enjoy the programming—be sure to bookmark BELD Broadband’s watchTVeverywhere link on your device for easy access in the future
It is important that you keep your username and password confidential. Use of your credentials by others will result in loss of WatchTVEverywhere privileges.
1. Visit www.watchTVeverywhere.com
2. Click on Log In
3. Enter your username and password
4. Select the TV Network you want to watch. Click on the network and you will see a list of the available programs
To access HBO GO and MAX GO
1. Log in to your account
2. Click the HBO GO or MAX GO icon on the WTVE network screen
3. YOU MUST choose wTVe as your provider
4. Start watching!
Questions? Contact our HelpDesk.
Click here and download our simple step-by-step guide to get registered for our watchTVeverywhere service and begin watching all the currently available content.
Click here to watch a 5 minute video about using watchTVeverywhere.
Click here for a full list of frequently asked questions